Search This Blog

What is a belt of pregnancy?


Belt pregnant woman (also called support belt or waistband of pregnancy) you will more easily support the weight of your belly during your pregnancy.

It is not necessary to use it as soon pregnancy test, blood test or pregnancy. It will be useful when you feel your belly gets too big for your back (towards the end of pregnancy if you are expecting a single child, but it can be very useful early in pregnancy in the case of twins or triplets) .

It is used to size, and is placed under your tummy. The weight of the belly then rests in part on the belt maternity, and more on your back. It is bought in pharmacies.

If you find that this belt is too big or too expensive, you can replace it with a band of pregnancy (only if your belly is not too big).

These bands are readily available in stores such as Hall Clothing.



The advantages and disadvantages

The benefits

- You will have much less back pain. Moreover, this belt has no gene for your belly.

- It maintains and protects it and your baby.

- It is easily obtained if you are applying to your doctor, or it can be bought on the internet.

- Be aware that some maternity belts have small "gadgets" such as heating pads.

The disadvantages

- This belt has some disadvantages if you like to wear tight-fitting clothing, dresses or chic.

- Indeed, it is still quite impressive, and could see through this type of garment.

- It is advisable to wear trousers of pregnancy when using it.

I myself wore a support belt during my pregnancy. She was very helpful because my back was suffering a lot of the weight of my baby.

I took it in pharmacies, because I was sure it would fit me, and it serrerait not my belly.